IIL Printing is a division of International Institute for Learning (IIL), a global leader in corporate training and consulting. For more than two decades, IIL has been partnering with many of the world’s largest corporations as a full-service learning solution provider. IIL Printing extends the IIL promise of value, sustainability and exceptional customer service, providing clients with a wide range of high-quality printed materials to support their evolving needs. This includes experience in printing, packaging, and shipping more than half a million training manuals and support materials all over the world.
IIL Printing will partner with you and your organization – delivering excellence for your printing projects.
Leave the binders behind and help the environment by choosing a Perfect Bound (paperback book style), Wire-O or Saddle-Stitched format for all of your learning projects. Choose one-color, two-color, or full-color printing. Our focus is on printing, packaging, shipping and tracking for:
- Educational manuals, training workbooks and supplemental materials
- Conference guides, proceedings and meeting materials
- Corporate training catalogues and employee handbooks
- Softcover books, cover design and bar coding
- Flyers, posters, booklets and pamphlets